Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Good Rant in the Spiritual Community

There is a web site that I log into quite regularly called http://www.galacticchannelings.com/.  This web site is a collection of channelings from other sites, making it easier to review.  Five regular channelers are
1) Matthew, who I have followed for quite a few years.  He is generally specific on what is happening in the world and I like his style a lot.
2) Blossom Goodchild, who came to prominence by announcing a Star People disclosure back on 10/15/09 (I think that was the date).  Well, they didn't show, obviously, and she took a lot of heat from that.  Nonetheless, she channels the Federation of Light regularly and I like the energy and information she passes along.
3) Mike Quinsey who channels SaLuSa from the Galactic Federation (I think it is the same outfit as Blossoms, but not sure).  SaLuSa is very good, 3 times a week.  I consider him a cheerleader to keep us focused and hopeful for ascension.
4) Sheldon Nidle channeling someone also from the Star People.  He is a little more direct.
5) Kris-won channeling Commander Sohin from the Galactic Federation - a soldier who is pretty direct about the struggle against the "dark cabal".

There are other posts occasionally, and one on March 15th really drew me in:  http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/open-letter.html.  This was an open letter to the Galactic Federation in essence saying please make your presence known NOW.  We are frustrated here on earth.  The dark has held us hostage for too long. We have lost a lot of time we could have spent building our ascension skills so more people could advance together when Gaia makes her big move.  Then, with the earthquake in Japan and the horrendous  nuclear issue, all caused by HAARP, we need them now to prevent even more destruction. It was a great letter and I found myself jumping up and down in agreement.  Yes, yes, yes, let's get on with it!!!

But I also had something gnawing on me in my heart about my attitude, which I knew was a calling to do my own scribing for my personal take on the issue.  It was very interesting. I'll share it in my next post.
But always with Love and excitement for our new world,
The Old Monk

No comments: