Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Can't Top This

I never have a problem repeating something I hear that is valuable (or funny), but I will always try to give credit to whomever I stole from. Following is the daily inspirational quote from the Abraham-Hicks web site. Their link is below on the left. Also, please look at my prior blog post titled Bibliography. Their books have been some of the very best at the subject of Law of Attraction. I would like to consider myself a disciple. Anyway, I can't top today's quote:

We are all Vibrational Beings. You're like a receiving mechanism that when you set your tuner to the station, you're going to hear what's playing. Whatever you are focused upon is the way you set your tuner, and when you focus there for as little as 17 seconds, you activate that vibration within you. Once you activate a vibration within you, Law of Attraction begins responding to that vibration, and you're off and running -- whether it's something wanted or unwanted
Excerpted from a workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, August 18th, 2002
All Is Well


The Old Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stevie,
I just want to say that I appreciate and am very impressed with what you are doing. You write with nearly as much enthusiastic energy as when you speak.
Keep up good work, buddy!
Namaste,
Jim Bell